For over a century, those in Wrentham and the surrounding areas have grown to trust Pond Home to provide care for elderly loved ones. They have peace of mind of knowing their loved ones are receiving attentive, compassionate, care. The King’s Daughters and Sons of Norfolk County, a philanthropic organization, organized and incorporated Pond Home in 1899 to provide care for elders ages 65 and older. A volunteer Board of Trustees oversees professional management of Pond Home by Rogerson, which is a leader in not-for-profit management of elder housing and health services.
Our home looks and feels like a cozy New England bed and breakfast where you can enjoy all the comforts of home with the supports needed.
Seniors in our care have access to the following services:
- 24-hour nursing care by staff who regularly checks on residents
- Medication management & distribution by nurses
- Monitoring of vital signs, changes in condition, weight, etc.
- Assistance with diabetes management, including blood glucose checks by a licensed nurse and administration of insulin
- All meals served in our dining room
- Housekeeping and personal laundry service
- Activities programming and outings
- Linen service, beauty salon and more
- Cable services
- Hairdressing services are included in the monthly fee
- Transportation in our wheelchair-accessible bus available for lunches and outings
Memberships & Associations
- LeadingAge Massachusetts
- United Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Senior Crimestoppers Program – Charter Member
- Our Administrator is a member of the American College of Health Care Administrators (ACHCA)
- MARCH – Massachusetts Association of Residential Care Homes
For more information about what sets Pond Home apart, or to schedule a tour of our facility, contact us today at (508)384-3531. We look forward to showing you why we are the best choice for you or your loved one!